Dr. Ryan Will is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon specializing in trauma care. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in biology from Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana, and his medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in Cincinnati, Ohio. After medical school, Dr. Will completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Hamot in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Will chose to pursue additional training after his residency and underwent an orthopaedic trauma fellowship at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Will enjoys hiking, mountain climbing, cooking, and spending time with his family.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Hamot, Erie, PA
- Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship: Regions Hospital, St. Paul, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- AO North America
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center