Rebecca Brisco joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2017 with five years of experience in orthopaedic spine surgery, three years of experience in neurosurgery, and three years of emphasis on total knee and total hip replacement surgery, with general orthopaedic surgical and nonsurgical care, orthopaedic trauma, and headache management experience.
Rebecca works in our Rapid Orthopaedic Care clinic. She earned her bachelor of arts and master of arts degrees in anthropology at Louisiana State University. Rebecca went on to complete her master of science degree in physician assistant studies at Baylor College of Medicine.
Outside of the clinic, Rebecca’s enjoys organic gardening and urban farming, bird watching, movies, reading, music, swimming, jogging, walking, and yoga. Her other interests include sustainable living practices, anthropology, history, natural medicine, complementary medicine practices, religion, spirituality, criminal justice, nutrition, and wilderness survival.
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Master of Arts in Anthropology: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Fellow