Owen Harris joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2016 and works directly with our orthopaedic surgeons. Owen received his master of science degree in physician assistant studies from Idaho State University and worked in medicine for 14 years and in the field of orthopaedics for 10 years before joining us.
- Associate of Applied Science, Surgical Technology: Eastern Idaho Technical College, Idaho Falls, ID
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Surgical Technology: Boise State University, Boise, ID
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science Studies: Boise State University, Boise, ID
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- Certification: American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants