Lynn Page joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2016 and works in our Rapid Orthopaedic Care clinic. She has a bachelor’s degree in both exercise science and medical science from Oklahoma Baptist University and Alderson Broaddus University, respectively. She has been working as a physician assistant since 1997.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science: Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, OK
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Science: Alderson Broaddus University, Philippi, WV
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants