Bradley Henderson joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2017 and works directly with Dr. R. Trent McKay at our Eastside location. Bradley earned his bachelor’s degree in athletic training at Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas. He later received his master’s degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, after completing his physician assistant studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Athletic Training: Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, TX
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery