Tammi graduated from Georgia College & State University with her bachelor of science degree in health education with a concentration in athletic training. She went on to get her doctorate in physical therapy from the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, where she later also received her manual therapy certification.
Tammi has been working as a physical therapist since 2010; she began as a traveling therapist working in a variety of settings, including outpatient, inpatient hospital, and skilled nursing in Georgia, California, and Washington. She was a competitive swimmer and has a special interest in sports therapy.
In her spare time, Tammi enjoys swimming, hiking, biking, traveling, and playing with her dog.
- Bachelor of Science in Health Education, Athletic Training: Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, FL
- Manual Therapy Certification: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, St. Augustine, FL
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers' Association