Scott graduated from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs with his bachelor of arts degree in biology with a focus in exercise science and his master of basic science degree in exercise science. He then went on to complete an additional master of science degree in physical therapy at Regis University in Denver, Colorado, where he also received his doctorate of physical therapy.
Scott has been working in physical therapy since 1999 and has had a variety of experiences in the field, including developing and directing rehab and physical therapy programs. He is recognized as a premier clinical educator and is certified by the American Physical Therapy Association, of which he has been an active member since 1997. In addition, he is a certified strength and conditioning specialist by the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO
- Master of Basic Science in Exercise Science: University of Colorado Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy: Regis University, Denver, CO
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Regis University, Denver, CO
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American Physical Therapy Association, Member