Melinda received her bachelor of science degree in zoology from Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, before continuing on to earn her master of physical therapy degree from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, with an emphasis in orthopaedic physical therapy. She is an orthopaedic clinical specialist board-certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists.
Melinda has been employed in physical therapy since 1999 and has worked as lead physical therapist and clinical director, as well as served as a clinical instructor for the University of Puget Sound. In her free time, she is also a certified yoga instructor.
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology: Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Master of Physical Therapy: Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Certified Orthopaedic Clinic Specialist: American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- American Physical Therapy Association, Member
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington, Member