Dana attended Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois, for her undergraduate studies in education. She then went on to earn her master’s degree in English from the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri, and has worked as a teacher in Illinois, Missouri, and Washington. Dana later earned her doctor of physical therapy degree from the University of Washington in Seattle and completed three internships in physical therapy while pursuing her degree.
Dana has seven years of experience in the field of education, which she carries on in her practice as a physical therapist through her commitment to patient education.
- Bachelor of Arts: Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, IL
- Master of Education: University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Physical Therapy Association, Member
- Physical Therapy Association of Washington, Member