Jarod Mann earned a Master in Occupational Therapy from Concordia University of Wisconsin, Mequon WI. Shortly after he moved to the Olympic Peninsula were Jarod has been practicing Hand and Occupational Therapy since 2002. In 2007 Jarod completed a six month Hand Therapy Fellowship at the Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, PA., which specialized in clinical training in hand management and patient care, including pre- and postoperative assessment, treatment planning, custom orthosis, return-to-work programs and outcomes. Later that year Jarod became Certified Hand Therapist (CHT).
Jarod is a member of the American Society of Hand Therapy (ASHT) as well as American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
In his spare time, Jarod enjoys spending with his family and the outdoor activities the Olympic Peninsula has to offer.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy: Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI
- Hand Therapy Fellowship: The Philadelphia Hand Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Certification in Hand Therapy: Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- American Society of Hand Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association