Dr. Milan Moore is a fellowship-trained, board-certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of the hip and knee, as well as total joint replacement and revision. With years of advanced training and experience in the latest joint procedures and innovative protocols, he is dedicated to developing customized treatment plans to help patients return to the activities they enjoy.
Dr. Moore graduated summa cum laude with his undergraduate degree from Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. He went on to Boston, Massachusetts, to earn his graduate degree in public health and his medical degree from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Harvard Medical School. After receiving his surgical internship and orthopaedic residency training from Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., Dr. Moore served as the chief of orthopaedic service at Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, Texas.
After choosing to undergo additional specialty training, Dr. Moore completed a joint replacement fellowship at Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic and Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute in Alexandria, Virginia. He was certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in 2000, and he joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in April 2017.
Dr. Moore actively pursues holistic medicine that combines traditional methods with consideration of individual needs, anatomy, and lifestyle. When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Moore enjoys skiing and practicing yoga.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Master of Public Health: Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Medicine: Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- General Surgery Internship: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC
- Joint Replacement Fellowship: Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic and Anderson Orthopaedic Research Institute, Alexandria, VA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons