Hand, Wrist and Elbow Care in Olympia, WA
Hand, Wrist & Elbow Center
The Hand, Wrist and Elbow Center at Olympia Orthopaedic Associates brings state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and care for upper extremity disorders. Specially trained and board certified physicians and their support staff use state-of-the-art procedures to diagnose, manage and correct conditions which run from the fingertips to the elbow.
Treatment of the hand, wrist and elbow is a highly specialized field that deals with a broad set of conditions and symptoms. Many of these are treated with non- surgical approaches such as medications, injections, and therapy. When surgery is indicated, advanced and minimally invasive procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and without a hospital stay.
Providers are conveniently located at both our Westside and Eastside Clinics
- Acute and chronic results of trauma such as fractures of the hand , wrist and elbow
- Tendon and ligament injuries and lacerations
- Acute and chronic sports related injuries
- Treatment of simple and complex sprains and dislocations to the joints of the hand, wrist, and elbow
- Nerve injuries and nerve compression such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- All types of arthritis - including rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.
- Work related injuries and over-use injuries
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care by developing an exclusive partnership between therapist and patient and deliver personalized care to successfully treat our patients. We pride ourselves on direct physician communication for continuity of patient care.
We offer a fun and friendly therapy environment for optimum healing as well as proven positive outcomes.
- Joint Mobilization/Range of Motion
- Splint fabrication and fitting
- Functional use restoration
- Scar/tissue management
- Wound care
- Pain Management/desensitization
Direct referrals to Hand Therapy are always welcome
Hand Therapy Providers:
- Kate Sisco, OTR/L, CHT
- Jarod Mann, OTR/L, CHT
- Andrea Freeborn, OTR/L
- Jami Bracy, COTA
Hand Fellowship Trained Orthopaedic Surgeons
Please click here for more information on physical therapy.
In This Section
View our video library.
See how OOA is involved in the local community and download our Charitable Donation Request Form.
Providing our patients a continuum of care and creating individualized programs to make them successful. click here