Mary Goldmann joined Olympia Orthopaedic Associates in 2017 with over 10 years of prior physician assistant experience, including in the fields of family medicine, interventional radiology, and orthopaedics. Mary works directly with Dr. Andrew Manista at our Westside location. Mary attended the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, to earn her bachelor of arts in anthropology with a minor in music. She went on to the University of Washington School of Medicine to earn her bachelor of clinical health services and complete the MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program.
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Bachelor of Clinical Health Services, MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Certification: National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants